Saturday, November 27, 2010

nope

I hate my computer and don't want to open it anymore.
I dread opening my eyes when I wake up because I know I'll see a computer.
I would give a lot right now, to just have no technology for a couple weeks.
I purposely let my cell phone die and don't charge it.  I leave it in my truck on purpose.  It's less technology in front of me.
I'm tired of this, cognitively speaking.  My memory, perception, judgment, reasoning is too blended with the emotional and volitional parts of my brain and that is no good for "objective" observation and learning.  Not at this point, anyway.
I need a break ... I want to hand my computer and brain over to someone at MALT and they can have all my information.  I don't want to transpose any of it.
But I'm not a quitter - struggle - so, I guess I'll post this and move on with the tasks at hand.
Please don't judge.  I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment