Friday, August 20, 2010

hard? or impossible fun?

I'm NOT typically a negative person....I'm usually the one in the room who is scheming and creating in my head a WAY AROUND or ABOUT a 'problem' -- not nee-saying and shaking my head at the issue as it lies on floor dying.
This has been a trying ...very trying week.
First, I don't honestly believe anyone, except ME, is reading my blogs.  The point of blogging, is to communicate and get feedback.  This disappoints me and frustrates me - in all honesty, it discourages me.  I wonder how many words I will write for this class that will never be read, never be heard.
I believe I'm being asked to come up with innovative ideas and communicate via forums, blogs, emails, VPN meetings, etc.  But I'm not feeling the reciprocation.  That's making this tough for me.
However, I will survive and will be victorious.
There is more on my plate than there was yesterday.  My AR project took a different turn.  I'll blog about that in a separate creation - I prefer to keep my blogs separate (Design Strand ideas & thoughts, Bill's reading, Margaret's reading, Paul's reading, my AR project, the Wiki & other tech enhancements we're using, collaboration with my groups in general, etc....it's all separated in my head).
Honestly, I feel as if there was mis-communication (lack of communication??) about what was to be read, where it was to found, and WHEN it was posted.....I am a quick reader, the amount is NOT daunting to me.  The part that 'gets' me, is the lack of *warning* that the reading & syllabus had been posted, and the serious deadlines that were to be met.  But still I will survive.
We will come together as a group, as a team, and we will help one another trudge along.  We will all make it & we will be the best Cadre yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment