Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sleep?...food?...decisions, decisions

I will leave a quick note tonight.  I was sitting in the middle of an un-expected Sync-Session (Etherpad & Cisco) with much of the class tonight and realized how hungry and tired I was....I was trying to decide if I should eat or sleep when I was finished (or eat & then sleep...maybe even a shower?  do I really smell?  Maybe I can go another day?).
And here I sit...I haven't eaten, showered, or slept.  But I did a bit of research on certain forms of communication in order to have the least amount of knowledge in my brain when I propose my AR project to Dr. Houger tomorrow morning (actually in 5 1/2 hours) at NU.
So, technology won again.  No food, no shower....but I will sleep for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment