Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Christian Christy Julie - Mindmaps Proposal

We rock....that's just about all I have to say on this topic.
I LOVE the way our team gets together, sees the problems/issues quickly, almost immediately decides a plan of action and begins the work WHILE we are talking.
We were online VPNing for about an hour and had already come up with our rough draft of the Prezi.com presentation that we submitted for the "new/improved Wiki" proposal.
We've looked at others already....and I honestly feel ours is the best presentation AND the best idea.
Yes, I'm biased....but c'mon...it really is.
We were all overwhelmed and shocked (to put it nicely) when Bill threw us that curve ball -- but, as Sister Maria said (she's in a different group, but I read her thoughts on this curve ball), she thought about how much she really needed this challenge and how it would help her a lot.  Good for her and good for Sister for sharing!! I love her positive attitude!
Well, I'm damn proud of what our group turned out and (though it's not a contest) hope ours is voted to be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment